Monday, January 19, 2009

First post.

One Fear: Ferrets. Never could figure out why, never could talk myself out of this fear.

One Love: Deathstars. Swedish Industrial Glam-Metal band. Only three albums ever made, all amazing.

One Quirk: I always need coffee in the morning (or whenever it is that I wake up). Other caffeinated substitutes do not work.

One Question: What ever happened to the series The Nine Lives of Chloe King? There were 3 books and the third wasn't very conclusive, and it's been a few years since that one was published.... I hate it when they never finish the story!

One Philosophy: Avoid drama at all costs. It's so draining, and such a waste of time.

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with you on the pointlessness of drama. I find if I take a hot shower in the morning, it's not necessary for me to drink coffee. Great first post!

    ReplyDelete